By Sidney Gillmore
With so little time left in this school year, finals are approaching. Here is a list of some helpful ways to study and prepare for taking your final exams.
- A very basic but very helpful study strategy is to create a study guide for each unit you have learned for each class. This not only gives you something to study from, but creating it also helps you review the material.
- Make sure that all of the different materials are neatly organized. This will make it a lot easier when you are starting to study.
- Setting up meetings. Meeting with your teachers allows you to get direct knowledge. That way you don’t need to rely on your classmates for the answers to all of your questions.
- Another very helpful tip is to use the resources on the topics page. That includes printing off worksheets, looking at PowerPoints, etc…
- Lastly, flash cards. These are always helpful, and can be a quick easy way for you to memorize terms.