By Julia Kubic
- How would you describe the basketball season in one word?
- What was it like playing with both your sisters?
“It’s the best thing ever. It’s such a great feeling to play with my sisters all the time. We play really well together because we are so used to playing together, so that makes it even better on the court.”
- What was your favorite game?
“Either vs Gilmour or CVCA. I can’t choose between the two because those were our two best games of the season.”
- What are your goals for next season?
“To pick up where we left off from this year, and try to get even further in the tournament.”
- What is your favorite memory from this season?
“Winning in a tight game vs CVCA on senior night”
- Black or white uniforms?
“Black for sure. Those are my favorites.”
- Favorite song to listen to get hype?
“Trademark USA by Baby Keem or The Scotts by Travis Scott”