By: Sam Boyce
Are you looking for some fun Valentine’s Day snacks while you sit crying in your room because your crush asked another person out? Well then I have the snacks for you!!
Want something salty?
You can’t go wrong with some pretzels!
- Pretzels are nice and crunchy and come in so many different shapes, flavors, and brands. My favorite shape is the rod because you can dip them in fun foods!
Lay’s chips are another great option!
- Lay’s chips come in lots of different flavors including barbecue, sour cream and onion, and cheddar!!
Salted peanuts are yummy too (as long as you’re not allergic)!
- Salted peanuts are stocked full of protein and delicious if you need a salty snack!
Want something sweet?
Chocolate is always a solid option (Even when it’s liquid!)
- Even though chocolate isn’t all that good for you, it is a great sweet treat!
Strawberries are delicious!
- These are a healthy treat while also staying sweet! If they aren’t sweet enough for your liking, you can add a little sugar on top!
Ice cream is good when you need something cold!
- Ice cream can have many different flavors!! You can get a bunch of toppings in it as well! My favorite ice cream place is Ben and Jerry’s!
Want something cheesy?
Cheez-Its come in many different flavors!
- My favorite snack is Cheez-Its and they make a great after school snack or snack while watching a movie.
Cheetos are super cheesy!!
- Cheetos come in lots of shapes and spiciness, including Cheeto Puffs, Flaming Hot Cheetos, Flaming Hot Puffed, or White Cheddar!
Charcuterie boards are a delicious piece of art!!
- Charcuterie boards can contain lots of different types of snacks, most commonly different types of cheeses, crackers, and fancy meats!