by Khadija Coats
Hungry or in the mood to bake muffins? Here’s a recipe for Strawberry Muffins that I really love to use. I hope you consider baking these and enjoy!
★ 2 cups of flour
★ 2 tsp of baking powder
★ ½ cup or 1 stick of unsalted butter
★ 1 cup of granulated sugar
★ 2 large eggs
★ ½ tsp of vanilla extract
★ ¾ tsp of salt
★ ½ cup of milk
★ 1 cup of strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 f
- Using a cutting board, chop some strawberries into small pieces. Keep them aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar into a separate, bigger bowl for 2 minutes. Then, add eggs.
- With the mixer on low, alternate adding the dry ingredients and milk into the wet ingredients bowl.
- Toss in strawberries with 2 tsp of flour
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- As you let the muffins cool (after they’re finished baking), make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy!