By Ella Van Niel
These are some of my favorite songs for fall, which in my opinion starts as soon as it gets below 80 degrees. I listen to them when I go for a walk, when I’m in the car, and whenever I’m in the mood for music that’s spooky and a little sad.
- Autumn Sweater by Yo La Tengo
- Pink Moon by Nick Drake
- All Too Well by Taylor Swift
- Spiders by Junglepussy
- Chicago Boy by Ari Lennox
- Be My Angel by Mazzy Star
- Halloween by Phoebe Bridgers
- Misty Morning by Travis Bretzer
- I’m Only Sleeping by the Beatles
- Bad Religion by Frank Ocean
- 1995 by The Radio Dept.
- If You’re Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian
- Silver Springs by Fleetwood Mac