Preparing for finals
By: Abby Morgan
Finals are 6 weeks away, stress is coming. We have been through this once, and we have some ideas that helped us for midterms.
- Gather all of your notes from the year and read through them again
- If you are missing any information, contact your teacher and reach out to a friend.
- Start your preparation with planning weekly meetings with your teachers.
- Slowly start organizing your daily study plan.
- For those of you who like music, create a soothing and relaxing playlist *side tip: with your music, try to add songs with the least amount of lyrics possible*
- Go through the material that you really don’t remember and rewrite it and make flashcards
- Watch Danielle Cohn to calm the stress: because she obviously knows how to get her life together (jokes)
- Go to all, if not most of the review sessions the teachers provide.
- Get normal amounts of sleep, at least 8 hours a night.
- Look forward to summer! (: