Recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
By Shruthika Araselvan
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- In a large bowl mix together the peanut butter, butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in corn syrup, water, and vanilla.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Drop the ¼ cup of dough three inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes in the preheated oven or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute before removing from the oven to cool completely.