Fun Halloween Party Foods
By Anjali Dhanekula
I know that Halloween can be a spooky time, so here are some easy and fun party recipes to brighten up your night!
- 8 servings premade or homemade chocolate pudding cups
- 16 mini pumpkins (Mellowcreme pumpkins)
- 4 Tbsp. icing tinted green (same color as the tops of the mini pumpkins)
- 1/2 container regular Oreos
- Twist the Oreo’s apart and lay aside the halves that look the best as “moon”
- Then place the other halves aside to become the “dirt” for the Pumpkin Patch.
- Take off all the creme on the side becoming dirt then whirl them around in a blender or food processor until well ground.
- Sprinkle the Oreo dirt first as the base.
- Next add two mini pumpkins.
- Pipe some green icing with a small tip for vines.
- Lastly take the Oreo half that has the creme (looks like a moon) and place it to the back of the “scene”.
- 1(11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough (8 count)
- 8 hot dogs
- poppy seed
- Preheat oven to 375°F Using 1 dough strip for each, wrap hot dogs to look like mummies, leaving an opening for eyes.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Place dots of mustard and poppy seeds for eyes and enjoy!
Congrats! Hope you have fun making these treats and trick-or-treating tonight! Get pumped for Halloween!