The Finals Playlist for the Mentally Dead Student
We’ve all been there: You’re tired, practically braindead, but you nEED TO STUDY! How can you be motivated when you’re actually dead inside?
My suggestion for you is music.
But Spotify only allows you limited skips (we can’t all pay for our music), and you get so distracted on YouTube! (Seriously, Have you ever gone onto YouTube for music and been spit out of the enticing hellfires an hour later with 6 more videos on your watchlist?)
My other solution is playlists! The music just keeps playing.
So here’s this. A finals playlist. The perfect mix of angst, anger, self-deprecation, and motivation. You’re welcome.
- 30 Seconds to Mars- This Is War
- Imagine Dragons- Believer
- Imagine Dragons- Warriors
- X Ambassadors- Unsteady
- Jon Bellion- All Time Low
- Set it off- Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing
- Marina and the Diamonds- Oh No!
- Aura Dione- Geronimo
- The Cab- Angel With a Shotgun
- Madilyn Bailey- Titanium
- Ruth B.- Lost Boy
- Imagine Dragons- It’s Time
- Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes
- Bleachers- Don’t Take The Money
- Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better
- Green Day- Still Breathing
- Green Day- Say Goodbye
- Muse- Uprising
- Muse- Butterflies And Hurricanes
- Coldplay- Viva la Vida
- Sing Street- Drive It Like You Stole It
- Motion City Soundtrack- Everything Is Alright
- Fall Out Boy- Sugar We’re Going Down
- Fall Out Boy- Young And Menace
- Pixies- Where Is My Mind
- Young the Giant- Cough Syrup
- HelloGoodbye- The Thoughts That Give Me The Creeps
- Nick Fradiani- Scared (Acoustic)
- Muse- Time Is Running Out
- Muse- Feeling Good
- Twenty Øne Piløts- Stressed Out
- Tyler Joseph- Drown
- All American Rejects- Gives You Hell
- Pierce The Veil- Circles
- MUNA- I Know A Place
- The Fat Rat- Unity
- Wye Oak- The Louder I Call, The Faster It Runs
- Tors- Hold Me
- Christina Perri- Human
- Sara Bareilles- Love Song
Here’s the link to the playlist on YouTube. The order got messed up a bit because YouTube, but it should work just as well.
Here’s the Spotify playlist if that’s your thing.