How to: Take Advantage of the Cold Weather
By Yasmin Ahuja
Hello HB students!! Hope you’re all having a great start to second semester and enjoyed the long break. If you’re like me, you are very done with this weather. I think I’ve slept walked through my first 4 periods every single day since we came back from winter vacation, and I have strong reasons to believe that the negative degrees are just adding to that struggle. But, instead of sulking because there’s not a snow day, I’ve been trying to make the best out of this bomb cyclone. Here are a few things you can do to try and take advantage of the crazy Cleveland temperature and weather and have some fun.
- Go bowling at Corner Alley, Uptown or Downtown
These alleys are fun places to get away from the cold weather and show off your inner bowling skills!
2. Go downtown and ice skate at Public Square
Ice skating is not an all year round activity, so it should be done while it still can:)
3. Go tobogganing at the Cleveland Metroparks
4. Visit the Cleveland Museum of Art, MOCA, or The Natural History Museum
These are all wonderful places to see the beauties and past of Cleveland.
5. Ski or tube at BMBW
6. Roller Skate at Chagrin Valley Roller Rink
This is where I learned how to roller skate. It’s a really fun time with some good tunes.
7. Jump and Fly at Zip City or Sky Zone
Hope these were helpful! Have a fun cold weather experience:)