20 Reasons Why December is the Best
by Annie Greenfield
Even though December may consist of midterms, unpredictable weather, dry skin and slippery roads, it is still the best month of the year. It’s the Friday of months! The year is almost over and finally, we get to say “2018 is going to be my year” for the hundredth time. But if you don’t believe me, here are a few reasons why December truly is the best month of all
- Half of it is no school.
- It’s holiday season.
- All the holiday songs start playing on the radio.
- You can break out all your ski/ snowboarding gear.
- Decorating everything, everywhere.
- More baking than usual.
- The polar bear challenge.
- Warm fires.
- Gift exchanges.
- Winter sports.
- Pretty holiday lights.
- New Years!!!
- Snow days!
- Ugly sweaters
- You get to say goodbye to November.
- Basically just being able to nap all winter break long.
I hope everyone can agree, especially after all the reasons noted above, that December is most definitely the best month of the year, especially if you choose to ignore midterms! I think we can all at least acknowledge that December is superior to January which marks our return to high school! Good luck on midterms, have a great winter break, and celebrate the best season!