by Natalie Thornton and Kathy Wang
With exams coming up, don’t lose sight of the two weeks of freedom and opportunity that will follow. We have compiled a list for your convenience so that you can enjoy winter as much as we do!
If it snows this year…
- Make a snow angel
- Build a snow fort
- Indulge yourself, but be sure not to eat the yellow portions
If there is no snow…
- Move to Colorado or Antarctica, wherever you can find some
- Pretend it is snowing, start a fire in your fireplace and knit yourself a nice pair of mittens
If you have friends…
- Go ice-skating or skiing with all of your friends
- Stay in and watch a movie with your friends
- Have a snowball fight!
- Photoshoot! (Look HAWT in the cold and do it for the ‘gram)
- Go caroling together 🙂
- Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate with all of your friends
If you have no friends…
- Go ice-skating or skiing by yourself
- Stay in and watch a movie by yourself
- Cry again (crying can be healthy!)
- Build yourself some friends out of snow
- Have a snowball fight with your new snow friends!
- Take selfies with your snow friends and photoshop some celebrities in
- Go caroling by yourself
- Drown your feelings in hot chocolate
If you are dating someone…
- Go ice-skating with them
- Stay in and watch a movie with them
- Rescue a puppy together in the snow
- Have a photoshoot with them and said puppy (aka family photo shoot)
- Dance to the Frank Sinatra holiday soundtrack by the fire
- Share a hot chocolate together!