By Chandini Antal
Thanksgiving is coming up, and many of us are traveling to exciting destinations, here are some travel tips and ideas to make the vacations a little more enjoyable.
- A sleeping mask- If it’s light out and you have a long ride, you may want to sleep.
- Downloaded Music- You might be on the plane, and you may not have Wifi, I recommend downloading some music to make the time go by faster (on Spotify premium you can click the download button).
- Books/ Magazines- Just something to do so you don’t get bored.
- Candy/Gum- Snacks because the trip can be long.
- Headphones- If you bring your phone you will likely already have your headphones, but if you on the plane a lot of the time there are TV’s and you need your headphones.
- Protein Bars- If you’re going on a long plane/car ride you might not get time to stop so bring one to keep you full when you get hungry.
- A comfy blanket- Planes, and cars can get cold, and If you want to sleep you will have a blanket.
Other Travel Tips:
– Try to book a seat on the aisle, so If you need to get up you don’t have to crawl over other people.
– Wear headphone if you don’t want to talk to your neighbors.
– Get to the airport early, so if something is wrong with your tickets you can fix them.
– If you are bringing a suitcase that is a neutral color like black or grey, tie a colorful ribbon on it, so when you go to pick it up you will be able to tell which suitcase is yours.
– Pack everything you need in your backpack or carry on, but in case your luggage gets lost, or when you get off you don’t have to wait for your suitcase to get your essentials.