By Claire Fallon
Halloween is coming up fast! Whether you’re throwing a party, hanging with friends, or just relaxing inside and watching a scary movie, food is always needed in order to get in the Halloween spirit. Here are some recipes that are to DIE for:
- Crescent Mummy Dogs – a new take on the classic hot dog!
- Spider Web Pizza – don’t worry! It doesn’t take much artistic skill to design the cobwebs.
- Scarecrow Taco Dip – only takes up 15 minutes of your time, a quick and delicious party food.
- Tarantula Tacos – warning, arachnophobics retreat!
- Eyeball Cake Pops – a truly eye-popping dessert!
- Jack-o’-Lantern Candy Apples – regular candy apples are now basic.
- Frankenstein Cake – after trying a piece, you may be tempted to devour the entire thing.
- Witch Brownies – PERFECT for parties, you’ll definitely want to try these spooky treats.