by Chloe Colligan
The carnival theme was recently announced as FAIRYTALES! If you are struggling to come up with a good costume here are a few ideas to help.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
- Snow White: wear the colors blue, yellow, and red.
- Dwarves: Each girl can wear nametags or headbands that say which dwarf you are and goofy clothing!
- Blue flowy pants and a blue top.
- Could add blue headband, and gold earrings.
- Black choker with a light blue outfit.
- Metallic green skirt or Scaly leggings with a purple top.
- Sleeping Beauty
- PINK (dress, skirt, pants)
- Beauty and the Beast
- Belle: Wear a yellow dress and carry a rose.
- Beast: Get a bear mask and brown clothes. Crazy hair helps!
Basic Fairytale Characters:
- Wear a cute dress or skirt and a crown!
- If you are being a princess, your date or your friend can be your prince by simply wearing a crown.
- Wear a sparkly outfit with wings and a wand.
- Wear a metallic skirt or leggings with a fun top!
- Alice in Wonderland
- The Mad Hatter
- The bigger the hat, the better!
- The Red Queen
- The White Queen
- The Caterpillar
- The White Rabbit
- Tweedledee & Tweedledum
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Three Blind Mice
- Hansel and Gretel
- The Three Little Pigs
- The Cast of Peter Pan
- Peter Pan
- The Lost Boys
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf