by Roxana Moazami
With Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and now Valentine’s Day over, some might believe that there is nothing left to look forward to. I mean, besides St. Patrick’s Day, what other holidays are there to celebrate? Well, have no fear, because with theseholidays, there is something to look forward to every month!
- Take a Chance Day, April 23
- No Socks Day, May 8
- Lost Sock Memorial Day, May 9
- National Donut Day, June 1
- National Splurge Day, June 18
- National Ice Cream Day, July 16
- Middle Child’s Day, August 12
- Left Hander’s Day, August 13
- Be Late for Something Day, September 5, (except this is me everyday.)
- Talk Like A Pirate Day, September 19, (a little weird, but hey, I don’t see why not.
- Teacher’s Day, October 5
- Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day, November 15
- Eat a Red Apple Day, December 1
- Opposite Day, January 25
And here comes the best part– if you’re feeling inspired, you can contact your local congressmen and create a proposal to make your own national holiday!