Amateur Hour: Recipes You Can Make in Under an Hour
by Raea Palmieri
Welcome to Amateur Hour with Raea Palmieri, a place to find easy and fun recipes that you can make in under an hour!
(Due to lack of editing ability and space on my computer, I was supposed to make a mock “Tasty” video, but here are some very beautiful pictures of my cooking experience!)
Today, we will learn how to make APPLE PIE BITES! Perfect for this fall season!
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- ¼ cup packed light brown
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Original crescent rolls
Once you’ve assembled your apple pie bites, place them in the oven until golden-brown (usually 12-15 minutes)
1) Crush your pecans until they fill a 1/3 cup
2) Measure out 1/4 cups of brown sugar
3) Cut one granny smith apple into thin slices
4) Place a sheet of parchment paper on a tray
5) Open the croissant rolls, lay them out and cover them in the melted butter and sprinkle the brown sugar and pecans on them, place your apple slice on the shortest side then roll them up!
6) Cover the tops with more melted butter, then sprinkle remaining brown sugar on
7) Bake them and….BAM! Now you’re a master chef and can impress all your friends with your ability to make amazing deserts!