By: Ainsley Bradbury
If you haven’t already been informed, clowns have been taking over the nation. Many of these clowns have been present in Ohio. If you encounter a clown, please follow these simple steps to ensure your safety.
If you’re in a car…
- Roll up all windows and lock the doors
- Get out your phone and take a picture because if you don’t have a picture, did it really happen?
- Ignore traffic laws and drive really close to the clown to scare it a little
- If you’re feeling really adventurous roll down the window and try to talk to the clown; if he takes out a knife, drive away immediately
If you’re on foot…
- Get out your phone to take a picture
- Slowly back away from the clown and hope he doesn’t see you
- If the clown does see you, run!
- If the clown begins to follow you, run to a fire station or highly populated area
General Clown Safety Tips
- Never walk alone
- Stay in populated areas
- Do not attempt to aggravate a clown
- Keep your doors locked
- Check for hiding clowns (under your car, in the bushes, etc.)
- Avoid McDonalds, Ronald McDonald is a clown