11 Things You Only Know If You Live More Than 5 Minutes Away From HB
By: Alley Keresztesy
- You can’t leave after 7:00.
- Oh, you got up at 7:45? Haha, I was up TWO HOURS BEFORE YOU.
- You’ve got a list of places to stop for breakfast when you’re running ahead of schedule.
- *texts in mentor group chat* Dunkin Donuts? Bruegger’s? Panera?
- Your car actually has time to heat up before you have to park again.
- Being warm >>>>
- By the time you get home, all the snow has fallen off your car.
- Oh, right, I forgot my car is blue.
- You learn how to sleep in the car (only if you’re not driving!).
- Or you can study if that’s more your style.
- Extra driving time=less homework time.
- I need to sleep, but I also need to finish that essay…and that study guide…and those notes…
- Getting to school/home super late whenever there’s snow.
- Leaving at 3:30 and not getting home until 5? Yeah, not fun.
- Hence, you know what messy roads are actually like.
- If you think Shaker’s roads are messy, try driving to my house.
- You get HELLA highway driving.
- If something is scheduled at HB between 4 and 6, you might as well stay.
- Parents: Can you stay at school until then? You: I:
- That feeling you get when you actually know a street someone is talking about.
- South Woodland? Lee? Warrensville? Shoutout to me ‘CAUSE I KNOW THEM!