Upper School Students’ Resolutions for the Year of 2015!
By Sukhmani Kaur
Today is a snowy, rainy, sunny, foggy, (Welcome to northeast Ohio) day. 2014 was a year full of wonderful memories. These fun pages of the 14th book of the 21st century are now closing. I wonder how amazing it would like for the Hath to be covered in a blanket of snow. I think about the times where everyone had minor panic attacks before midterms and over 2 point quizzes. I am in pure curiorsity to find out what my peers’ resolutions for HB are! I can’t wait to find out soon. Goodbye 2014. It’s been real.
Journal Entry 363.
5 P.M. East-Central Time on December 29th, 2014.
12 A.M. East-Central Time on January, 1st, 2015
Released: Hathaway Brown Upper School Students’ Resolutions for the Year of 2015
- I will not drop my phone in the auditorium so that everyone will screech in horror
- I will not be late to school from buying my breakfast from Starbucks or Panera
- I will actually do homework in free periods instead of gossiping about the latest episode on PLL
- I will not use my Netflix account for even one second, so we don’t “use up” all the internet space
- I will attend at least one of the Blazer sports games (not just basketball)
- I will not procrastinate for this semester at any given moment
- I will never again block the lockers in the student center
- I will not get pizza from the Café every day of my life.
- I will not put “Sanfrancisco”-Mowgli in the next video for morning meeting
- I will patiently wait for the Carnival theme to be revealed
- I will let the seniors tell me it’s their year.
- I will actually put some effort and study for finals.
- I will not have Ms. Oberholtz send out any email about how I lost ALL of MY belongings
- I will not ask any of my teachers for a selfie.
- I will cry when the year is over.