By Alley Keresztesy
- Hanging out in the back of the student center/library and getting to tell the underclassmen to shut it when they get too loud. People are trying to do work, here!
- Being intimidating enough to push through the crowds of sophs and freshies blocking your way. Unless you’re nice, in which case this doesn’t apply to you.
- Not having to take CTPs or other pointless tests.This is the year the REAL tests start. #SAT
- Getting a job and having $$$$. No, no, I’ll pay for Starbucks this time.
- Knowing what’s cool/okay to wear.*HINT* It’s not colored pants.
- Being able to embarrass your younger siblings with your coolness.HEEEEY FRESHMEN!
- Getting a rose at IDEO from a senior and getting junior class rings.Are we really taking over next year?
- Getting your legacy flag raised at the last legacy day of the year.
Is this real life?
- Starting the college process. Is this fun or terrifying?No one knows.
- Being able to choose some of your classes and actually enjoy them. But also being so exhausted all the time because of all your homework.
- Gaining a little respect from the seniors.Guys, we’re actually really close in age.
- Becoming the leaders of the school.
2016 HERE WE COME!
Sources: Tumblr, Giphy