Welcome To Cleveland: Fall Edition
By Kat Holleran
We all live in Cleveland, but you haven’t really seen its full potential until you take part in some of the cool activities happening about. Here is a list of things to do:
- HALLOWEEKENDS AT CEDAR POINT
- Every weekend until the end of October
- THE CLEVELAND ORCHESTRA
- We have one of the best orchestras in the world right here in CLE, check out a full list of concerts here: http://www.clevelandorchestra.com/tickets/event-calendar/
- THE GREATER CLEVELAND AQUARIUM
- The Cleveland Aquarium opened just two years ago and is located in a historic building downtown along the Cuyahoga River. Tickets are $19.95. Get more information here: http://greaterclevelandaquarium.com
- THE CLEVELAND METROPARKS
- Us Clevelanders are blessed with a beautiful metropark system, and there is probably a metropark in an area near where you live. I encourage you to go for a nature walk or run before it gets too cold! Here is a list of all the metroparks: http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/Main/Reservations-Partners.aspx
- ART MUSEUMS
- CLE has two art museums, the Cleveland Art Museum (FREE!) and the Museum of Contemporary Art. Both have incredible selections of art that is worthy of being seen! Everyone deserves to experience the culture and beauty within these museums.
- Playhouse Square recently installed the largest outdoor chandelier and has tons of incredible shows, here is a list: http://www.playhousesquare.org/events
I hope everyone takes advantage of all that we have in Cleveland and can see what a cool city we live in!